Hello Product Council,
We would like to include two new vital events Marriage and Divorce for release 1.3 and need your assistance.
Key questions we would like to explore are:
- What types of marriages do you register in your country? eg. Civil/ Religious/Traditional. How does registration differ for these types of marriages?
- Who is responsible for registering marriages and divorces? How is this different from births and deaths?
- What is the process for registering a marriage?
- What is the process for registering for a divorce?
- What are the challenges with registering a marriage or divorce?
- What are the common use cases for marriage certificates in your country?
- What are the common use cases for divorce certificates in your country?
We are also looking to add more marriage registration experts to our community and kindly request you provide us with a recommendation on individuals or organisations we should engage with who you think could add value and insight into this process. Please give us the following details of your referral: Name, Role and Email. (you can send this to anne[at]opencrvs.org)
Please reply to this thread with your insights.
Save the date - Join us for the discussion on requirements for registering a marriage and divorce in OpenCRVS! → Zoom Call: Wednesday 15th February 2023 at 9:00 am BST/ 2:30 pm IST/ 12:00 pm EAT.
Looking forward to hearing from you.