Hello Product Council,
As we continue to progress with designs for new features of OpenCRVS, we would like to request your expertise in defining the requirements for Performance Reports, functionality that allows users to view and print a range of performance reports to support current business practices.
A quick recap: In version 1.0, OpenCRVS was released with a powerful Performance Management Dashboard, giving users a real-time view of performance metrics that you can filter to different administrative levels, events and time periods. You can see a snapshot of the current dashboard below.
While the current performance management dashboard captures much of the data you may need, we recognise the need to have a printable version to support existing business practices. To help us define the requirements it would great to hear your insights on:
- In general, how are reports used in your country?
- Who creates these reports?
- How are these reports shared? Who are they shared with?
- What data do you report on? What is the frequency of reporting (monthly, yearly)?
- What data is often missing in these reports that you would like to see?
- Do you have an example report that you would be happy to share?
Please reply with your inputs and also feel free to share existing templates we can review. Looking forward to engaging with you all.