Introduce yourself 👋

Say hello and let the community know where you’re from, what you do, and anything else you’d like to share. :blush:

Hello Wonderful People.
I am Ashish Chatterjee from Africa. Currently working from Mumbai, Kenya and Liberia.

See you next time. Meanwhile anyone in Mumbai from Mojaloop Team kindly let me know if we can catch up.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

1 Like

Great to have you, Ashish! Thanks for joining the community… excited to see what we can achieve together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Annina ! Likewise looking forward to more collaboration. Thanks for coming up with this platform.

1 Like

so delighted to see so many participating - thanks for your enthusiasm!

1 Like

Am Lamin Jarju, from The Gambia.

1 Like

Hi Lamin - great to have you join us here. Please do take a look at the different categories and join the discussion. @Anne_OpenCRVS our Product Owner has just shared some designs that we will be reviewing for performance management in the Product Council category - check it out and get involved :+1:

Hi, I am Abu Saeem Arif, Currently, I am working as a ‘Programme Manager, Technology for Development, at BRAC Urban Development Program’, Bangladesh.
I am playing a key role in designing low-cost sustainable ICT solutions by using the HCD (Human-Centric Design) principle last 10 years. I have also demonstrative knowledge on designing ICT solutions on more than 100 projects in multiple domains such as Health & Nutrition, Wash, Education, livelihood, M&E, and Emergency response.

2 Likes

Hi Abu! Lovely to meet you and thanks for joining our community :slight_smile:

It is great to have you join us from Bangladesh, where OpenCRVS was actually first conceived and piloted… Let me know if you would like to see the report that Plan International did on it there - we learnt a lot! :+1:

Great to have you Lamin - how is your digitisation process going there in the Gambia?

Hello Annina,

We are on preparation for the mass campaign on electronic civil registration.

Thank you very much.

EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

Lamin Jarju
Lead ICT Officer (CRVS)
Births & Deaths Registry
Directorate of Planning & Information
Ministry of Health
Tel: 220 3743108 / 7109090 / 9420328

1 Like

That’s excellent news. We would love to hear about your experiences there - what is challenging and what goes well - please do share here, and perhaps we can set up a call to share lessons after a few months?